*mY bEaUtIfuL sToRy 我' 美丽的故事...*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, March 30, 2007

My Wisdom Tooth

Oooouch...2 days back on 28-03-07 Wednesday, yes all my wisdom tooth is gone from my mouth. Now, i look like i've got a pig's head, my mouth is so swollen.

If I had known the trouble & pain to go through, i might have reconsider about the surgery again.

I arrived early morn at Alexandra Hospital for my appointment, they explained to me a bit about the operation & double confirm my particulars & identity. I had to extract 2 upper teeths & remove 2 lower teeths surgically. Of course during the operation I had to be put to sleep.

Glad was i that the operation was done when i was unconscious, cos the scariest moment i think would be is when i wake up and feel the pain, AND it REALLY DID. The throat at first seems to be dry & stop with a pipe, after a while it just felt better, was pushed back to my bed, lay for a while before i finally feel awake & better.

When it was finally over, i went home to rest, ok the first day might have been a bit painful, but the second day NOW is swollen & the medical instructions said the swellling would reached it's largest at about 72 hours, tat's TOMORROW. I've already stay home & feeling bored, sleep & awake & sleep again, everyday also eat porridge. Luckily I had a bit of nice cream puff last night, was feeling so hungry & giddy this morning ........---->think that it's the lack of energy.

I bought some cookie & cream ice cream & cook my porridge today, so sickening of eating outside porridge, I'' just make do with my plain porridge & pork floss...hee.

The whole procedure took about 2 hours, the m.c. 8 days, the cost 920 bucks (deductible through medisave), the pain & swelling a few days, & the irritating look tremedously hideous.

And yucks...each of my tooth is really BIG...FULLY GROWN ONES!

0 Comments:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory"><< Home

|