*mY bEaUtIfuL sToRy 我' 美丽的故事...*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Wow! My 1st new post in 2007.

I'm checking on my blog to see if I still gets ppl coz i've taken off the blogspot address.
Surprisingly, I dunno whose still looking at my non updated blog. Feels like giving up on my blog. But since I've got less to no audience. I think I can still blog freely as & when I like.

How nice to write something on somewhere, somewhat in my fav. piece of blog. Dunno what to blog, but somehow the last outing at white bar with the following friends: Janice, Joyce, Esther, Minmin, Natalie, Ann, Jean, Tiffiany, Shirley, Joycelyn was a fantastic one. Got to know 2 new friends, Cindy & Daphne as well.

So much so for the gathering next mont on FEB 10,11,12 would be Joyce, Esther & Jean's birthday. This time I will gonna remember to bring me digicam. Dozens of handphones came snapping pics as we have only 1 cam on d' day at white bar, & cos the cam belongs to Janice, the birthday girl + NO FRIENDSTER....the rest of us were snapping in our on hp cam.

Worse to worse, i got the lousily phone, I'm using a nokia 6020, got cam but no snap cos i know at night to take photos sure lousy, somemore no bluetooth, can get pics from dozen f n72 & w850i hp.

Haiz, why leh, stupid 8800 kena seawater, never mind, the 2nd stupid 8800 got missing for no rhyme or reason where i clearly know which are the few places it might be present. Certainly not in public places. Maybe i drop it without even me knowing, which i think is low possiblity, cos everytime i drop, sure got the heavy metal sound :( sad, so now got to use lousy phone already. Use so good also no use. But i also need good polyphonic phone to produce nice song i like.

Please KILL me!

:(

0 Comments:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory"><< Home

|