*mY bEaUtIfuL sToRy 我' 美丽的故事...*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Friday, December 08, 2006


Just checking on my webbie 2 months later since i stopped. sorta missed my blog, not sure if i have future plan to continue blogging. it onced used to be my favorite pastime, colouring and designing the page. but ever since i wanted to stopped the 'illsuion' internet area, never tot of returning, maybe at most i'll just set up a private blog.

well, now I'm just focusing on designing webpages, and have till now design 6 website, 4 official business site, 1 fun learning page for myself and a website for myself. so much of web deigning exposure ever since i stopooed blogging too.

Fun but tiring at times, at least it gives me aplenty of time for my own space. however, sometimes, i still feel i'm wastin my own time, i do hope to be able to be busy and start refresh in the new year.

:) happened to drop by my own blog & just blog it...

0 Comments:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory"><< Home

|