*mY bEaUtIfuL sToRy 我' 美丽的故事...*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, September 28, 2006

i have actually draft my last column of blog in my office com cos i really can't upload from my com in office. Nevertheless, before i end my blog...(see blog next issue), i really feel like blogging today...

Bf was in reservist for 2 weeks, & it's the worst 2 weeks in my life tat i gonna be having a hard time with, loads and tonnes of problems for me to handle lor. Even today's not letting me off, & ended my night with tire-burst. GOOD!

Me, Mandy & Wenbei tot that tonite finally can reach home early, in the end - 3 inexperience smartass still manage to change tires like a pro lor...

Mandy suggested we take pics of our super charcoal black hands... but my hp was low batt, wenbei's not using cam phone, & i think mandy's phone down as well. Mandy suggested we take down pics of the change tire process & post it in my blog...MY BLOG!...it reminds me of my blog again. as much as i wouldn't wish to close it down, i still have to...but beforehand just let me stay foolish for a few more times.

Playful times we had today, but i'm really grateful for their help.

:) so exhausted these few days, yet i'm still sleeping so late....

0 Comments:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory"><< Home

|