*mY bEaUtIfuL sToRy 我' 美丽的故事...*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Life's a 1/2 + 1/2 swing for me...

Sometimes i feel stressful & depressed cluttered with the environment's "pollution" ---> People, Human, Mankind.

Many possess animal's humanity; they have most of
irritation
frustration
impatient
rudeness
no manners
gossipers
hypocrites & on...

These people affect others work, fun & enjoyment, life & everything & causes them to be or become a part of the above...! It's not easy to strike a balance in everything, it makes it harder when Human poses like a Satan to break your life. This is one point of view. really,.. In another view, cannot change the people & surroundings, difficult & takes hefty efforts to change the planet, the best but also difficult is to change ourself.

Yes lor, easier said then done. That's why I'm still trying to pull out the roots hidden from within than plucking bits of fine stem every now & then. It causes wondrous irritation & troublesome. Blogging becomes part of the emotions healing, relaxing emotion discomfort a bit & feel motivated to become a better person again, of cos not a lot, probably 0.5% of your loads of burden. Probably able to make me think logically & speak sensibly . But i do still think that reading blogs affect others with their fictitious thoughts & descriptions.

I'm still finding my keys, only when i've found the RIGHT one, can i open the CORRECT door to a happier world, where i feel satisfied & appreciative with my life & precious to my belongings. Only then can i adopt elements to become a person that does not speak & think in my own world. The surroundings has somehow poisoned me & turn me into a poisonous apple, I do not wish other apples around me to be affected, so i hope to lessen the poison, LEARN to change my mentality, to be satisfied & calm with everything & everybody...

I will & I want to find my key...

0 Comments:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory"><< Home

|