*mY bEaUtIfuL sToRy 我' 美丽的故事...*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Counting the fingers, it's been years since i last went jack's place. Surprisingly i found my favorite food, potato skins. That was called 'potato munchskins' years ago at Billy bombers which made me coming back for more until they stopped carrying it on their menu, not once after did i stepped into billy's.

Seems like it's the Gothic Lolita's craze that I realize I'm dressing like one too. I actually wanted a Gothic wedding dress for my wedding when i did a research on gowns 2 years back, after which i intend to chose something more princessy [it's going to be a fairytale wedding afterall].

Not too much, just a little glimpse of me & my office today.



Although 2 acquaintance said I had slimmed, I still decide to be slimmer.

0 Comments:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory"><< Home

|