*mY bEaUtIfuL sToRy 我' 美丽的故事...*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, July 22, 2006

yeah, went to ikea today to get some stuff for the office. I'm still short of a drink maker- SHOUT:"will anyone donate to me." I guess not, but one day, i wish for more than a coffee or milo maker, i'll get pool tables & karaoke system...haha :) it's not funny, it's my likes or shall say it's everyone's like.

Yeah, I bought crocs today too, got a turquoise color, the latest color i guess & bought a pink strap for it, *anyone, who saw this croc's color combination should be probably me.... :D

i woke up at 7.15am today when i slept at 2am last night, that was abt 5 hours. Now's already 12.40am, i'm dead beatzZzz....Z.zz......the font color is the same as my crocs....zzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory"><< Home

|