*mY bEaUtIfuL sToRy 我' 美丽的故事...*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thursday, July 20, 2006

New Millionaire Girls

Read xiaxue's blog, & she indeed created a million pixel for sale. There it goes, another route to million-dollars girl's born. It's just tens of tens more steps closer to d' million dollar bill. Guess if I'd put the pixel up for sale, no one's gonna buy from my blog...
I gonna work a million in another way. Yes, I've also taken my 1st step to a million. x keep my fingers crossed x Soon, embark on the 2nd & 3rd. sometimes it seems so frightening to do there, at times i needed a companion as well. To further motivate my self, I'm gonna draw a diagram divided from a million dollars & work backwards till I've crossed out the tens of thousand once my project start. I'm fearful yet excited. Tip: Fear is the cousin to greatest failure, * myvoicemail: I've got to be brave *
I though of posting some old school pics in the next few days, it reminded me of how i used to look. These does not hunt the most in my memories, in fact, it's my grandparent, lately I've been visiting them lesser & lesser. They're perfectly healthy, but i think i missed them too much lately to worry about them leaving me. I hope to make my first million & buy a comfortable house a.s.a.p, get married, give birth & spent more time with my family.
I was brought up by dearest gong gong & ah ma, they're more to me than a natural parent. I've not spoken to my mother for 2 years for some reason, i don't want to forgive her yet. I was separated from natural father since super young, anyway it was a good thing given the past circumstances, i guess if he's with us, things might be worse. My mum was with other guys through my younger days, I did not have much memory of it, even new year there was no ang pow or visit. I'm used to it, & i just love my life...I was never given a proper family like others do, except what grandparent gave me makes a more meaningful replacement. I've never been close to my mum, too close to her always seem strange & unnatural for me. I did stayed with her for a short while to then realize that our 8th character crashed totally & she drove me out. GOOD THING, cos, i was forced to stay with her & being driven away makes a great chance to stay with ah gong & ah ma.
But ever since courtship, i was seldom at home, especially after my now-bf, i stayed with for 7 long years, i missed more & more of them although i get to visit them as & when i like, it's not enough. (I was like staying with them & taken care of SINCE BABY till 16.)
Never mind that, talking about ah gong & ah ma, i can just go on & on & on & on. Luckily, I've got a pair of funny & cute future in-laws. Fortunate me had an open-minded f. in-laws, & though we seldom communicate, we so used to each other for so long that we've become part of the family except legally, & been through the happy & sad times as well.
I've been writing long today, cos I really missed grandparents, even visiting them sometimes is insufficient, & staying with them permanently is not possible too.
I hope to make $ quickly, so everyone can have a good life. I do want to be a good person & help society (for selfish sake) so that when i die and reincarnated in my many future life, i can still have same grandparents & husband to be by the side. I don't mind with the whole episode was repeated again.

That's all in my truest heart today,
I need to catch come sleep...

0 Comments:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory"><< Home

|