*mY bEaUtIfuL sToRy 我' 美丽的故事...*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, July 17, 2006

monday bLuEs

NOt Often then now, i always dun feel the pinch of monday blues until lately the feeling grew strongly I realized I'm combatting with these symptoms, & always feel that weekday is "week-day" & weekend is always "week-end". I just cannot pretend a weekday as weekend or vice versa. It became so strong that my daily fashion statement changes as I tore off the calendar page. Good :) or maybe not :( ...

anyway the office is ready & these few days been waking up like very early and sleep late, i feel kinda drained.... =]
I have to try my best to adapt to the time changes to sleeping short, otherwise it's not very healthy for my life.

I want to be busy for the month of august, i hope to reap my result in sept.

Good luck to myself,
add oil...add oil..add oil.

0 Comments:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory"><< Home

|