*mY bEaUtIfuL sToRy 我' 美丽的故事...*

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sunday, June 11, 2006

What i Did Last Summer......



I went to the embassy & pick up some brochures & information.....




to pack myself for a vacation.....


A destination worth every mention......




Vacation mood warms up at the moment I start searching for information, & begins right from Singapore Changi Airport.



On the plane, counting down of destinations by the number of movies watched.1..2...3....
The flight was Great ---> All shifted our seats, & occupy 3 seats for each person (for a sweet night sleep)




A friendly dog meets me upon our arrival......the dogs over there are all SUPER-kawaii!


I went holidaying.......
we developed 4 rolls of film from our digicam........

it's an absolutley lovely place, we tour d' whole city
as we would did on every vacation...


0 Comments:

Blogarama - The Blog Directory"><< Home

|